Subject[OT] HD partition crash SOLVED! Thanks

Hello,

This msg is to thank especially the ones who answered to my request
(namely Adam Sulmicki, Steve Dodd, Mark Hahn and Simon Richter), but
not only them. I thank all of you who are here making this list the best
resource of kernel info there is, and more than that, a Linux _community_.
I needed help, and I got it.

Sometimes (I said _sometimes_) OFFTOPIC msgs deserve some attention. And
I'm not saying that because I was the one on need for help, but because it
was a very, _very_ important issue to me (and somehow kernel-related).
Those answers I received are what differentiate a mailing list from a
community, IMHO.

Thanks again, Linux Kernel COMMUNITY !!!

Regards,
Ivan

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:54    [W:0.284 / U:0.024 seconds]