SubjectLooking for interesting areas of research.
Hi.

I am in a position where I might soon start working on an MSc project
involving developing the Linux kernel with help of hardware simulation.
The problem is that I don't know what part of the kernel to focus on.
I would appreciate some advice and recommendations on this. The
company who provides the simulation software and where this project
would take place has hinted that SMP is an area that could benefit
from support from simulation software. I agree with this, but it's
still a large area (?) and I am not at all familiar with it's details.
If you know something that I could help with please tell me and
give me some pointers to more information.

It is not certain that I actually will do this but if it happens
I want to be prepared.

Thank you.

Per Erik Stendahl, CS student @ University of Uppsala, Sweden

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:52    [W:0.026 / U:0.044 seconds]