SubjectBTTV Driver
Date
I was wondering if someone could tell me who to talk to about hte bttv
drivers...I was sondering who programs them, and if they would like a card. I
believe it is a STB Tv pci pro. It has a phillips tuner (USA) and a bt848kpf
video decoder chipset. It also has a FM tuner on the card. I am not using the
card right now, and I was wondering if someone could use the card to write
drivers. I am pretty sure that this card uses DMA for sound, so I thought this
would be a good card to contribute since there is no DMA support for sound in
tv tuner cards (AFIK). Thanks ahead of time for any and all help...Oh..I would
like to get the card back after whoever is done with it though-

Nic
--
Nicholas Henke
University of Pennsylvania