SubjectRe: new "distro", of possible interest
> Somewhere like Freshmeat not the kerne internals list is the appropriate
> place for this. And somewhere like the local pub for the RMS argument. But
> please not if you share the same local pub I do
> > Copying-policy: various; some cLIeNUX-specific materials limited to
> > redistribution only in a whole intact cLIeNUX
> Oh wait its not open source. Try a magazine advert 8)
> Alan

To linux-kernel, I've chatted with Alan about this elsewhere. He still
finds the license repugnant, but I assure you all that I am utterly about
the user having access to the source of everything they use. I didn't put
a svga paint program in cLIeNUX for that reason.
Call me anything but closed source.

Rick Hohensee