    SubjectRe: new "distro", of possible interest
    > Somewhere like Freshmeat not the kerne internals list is the appropriate
    > place for this. And somewhere like the local pub for the RMS argument. But
    > please not if you share the same local pub I do
    > > Copying-policy: various; some cLIeNUX-specific materials limited to
    > > redistribution only in a whole intact cLIeNUX
    > Oh wait its not open source. Try a magazine advert 8)
    > Alan

    To linux-kernel, I've chatted with Alan about this elsewhere. He still
    finds the license repugnant, but I assure you all that I am utterly about
    the user having access to the source of everything they use. I didn't put
    a svga paint program in cLIeNUX for that reason.
    Call me anything but closed source.

    Rick Hohensee

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:51    [W:0.019 / U:17.756 seconds]