SubjectBoca Board under Linux in 2.2.x?
Date
Hi,

Sometime in the 2.1 kernel series, the serial driver was
significantly changed to remove all explicit support for Boca multi-port
serial boards. I assume that this was done to make the serial driver more
generic and it will still support Boca Boards if I set it up properly
(using setserial and whatnot). I have looked through the relevent FAQs and
the man pages and I haven't found anything that works. I suspect that all
of the documentation is out of date or I am missing something fundamental.

When I run setserial (version 2.15) with either get_multiport or
set_multiport options set, I get an IO error.

Any ideas?

Aaron

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:50    [W:0.048 / U:0.052 seconds]