SubjectRe: linux-kernel's extremely slow turnaround time
Alan Cox wrote:

> > > Is there anything that can be done to speed things up?
> >
> > Convince David Miller that for linux-kernel being an order
> > of magnitude faster is more important than having an order
> > of magnitude less junk.
>
> I doubt DaveM needs convincing, if someone can ship him a bigger box to
> replace Vger Im sure he'd be very happy

Anyone know how much mail on average vger.rutgers.edu handles per day?
With all the mailing lists it handles it might be worth while to add a
second box instead of replacing vger. I noticed it used zmailer and I'm
not sure how it's performance compares to sendmail.

Also, what kind of box is vger right now and what kind of CPU/memory
load is the box at on average?

Guess we need a save the vger fund. :)

Jordan

--