    SubjectRe: WLinux -> Subverting Windows by making Linux available to MS users
    Hi Stephen.

    On Mon, 6 Apr 1998, Stephen D. Williams wrote:

    > I agree with this. It's easy to point out that Linux servers run
    > for months without rebooting, and easy to make the connection that
    > any 'GPF's are Windows' fault, not Linux's.

    You either have far more trust in windows users, or far less
    experience of them, than I have. As far as most Windows users are
    concerned, a GPF is the fault of the program that was running at the
    time, even if the error message says otherwise...

    Personally, I'd far sooner see Win95 or Win98 ported to Linux than the
    other way round - then we'd have something worth boasting about...

    Best wishes from Riley.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.017 / U:11.736 seconds]