Subject(Off Topic) Does anyone know of a good price....
Date
Sorry if this is kind of off topic, but there seems to be some pretty
knowledgeable people on this list, so I'd thought I would give it a
shot.

I am looking for a monitor switchbox (those that allow you to use one
set of monitor/mouse/keyboard for several machines) that has the
continuous signal transmitt and amplified video. Most of the ones I
have seen are $450 or greater, but I know cheaper ones exists, I just
can't find them anywhere. Does anyone know of any brands and/or
places that carry them? (There are several under $100 that do not do
the above mentioned things, so please don't point me to any of these)

Thanks,

Chuck

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:41    [W:0.017 / U:0.068 seconds]