SubjectRe: Linux 2.0.36pre22
In article <m0zes5c-0007UGC@the-village.bc.nu> you write:
>I wasnt totally happy but it does mean the isdn4linux people have less stuff
>to maintain, and to have tried to merge just some of their change set would
>have been potentally even more bug making (the TIMRU compile bug was
>caused by exactly that - me rejecting some buggy features)

But couldn't the default settings be compatible with 2.0.35 so that
people don't break their existing setup by just upgrading the kernel?
Think of the thousands of question about "ISDN no longer working". I have
made this experience myself and I can't say I'm happy with it.

hjb
--
"Every use of Linux is a proper use of Linux."
-- John "Maddog" Hall, Keynote at the Linux