    SubjectPatching of pre-2.0.30-2 problems..
    I just got done patching my kernel with the newest patch for pre-2.0.30
    and all the way throught is said that it was a previously applied patch
    and do you want to assume -R? So I said yes all the way through and it
    worked fine for the most part. I did get some errors while patching
    though. Some bits didn't succeed. Here are the files it had trouble
    on:

    linux/net/ipv4/tcp.c
    linux/net/ipv4/tcp_output.c
    linux/net/ipv4/udp.c
    linux/mm/filemap

    Now are those errors acceptable or do I need to do something about them?
    I did apply the first pre-2.0.30 patch also if that might of made a
    difference. Also I had this other patch Eric Schenk gave me to do some
    testing which might of affected. So if anyone know's what to do please
    let me know. Thanks!!

    P.S. Oh, I haven't yet compiled it, waiting to see if I need to do
    anything :)

    -Shaun Dunston
    dunston@netins.net

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.017 / U:3.660 seconds]