    From: Jannis Boutsikas <>
    To: Linux-Kernel <>
    Subject: 2.1.x problems
    Date: Jueves 20 de Marzo de 1997 1:14 PM

    Hi there,

    I have been experiencing the following problems with all kernels of
    2.1.X, every time I boot linux I get the following message(s):

    SIOCADDRT: no such device
    route forgot to specify route netmask
    SIOCADDRT: invalid argument
    SIOCADDRT: no such device

    I don't have any of those problems whith 2.0.27, and because of those
    problems, I don't have any loopback or ethernet devices.

    I believe that I have updated everything accorting to the readme files
    in the source files.

    Any help would be appreciated

    Jannis Boutsikas | Skyttehaven 2, 5F
    | DK-2950 Vedbæk
    mail: | DENMARK
    http: | +45 42 89 29 49

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:39    [W:0.074 / U:83.636 seconds]