SubjectRe: Now for something entirely different - CPU-fans.

Gentle sirs, I am not sure what manufaturer it was
although very much not 'CPU-Cool' fans.

We had just recently (<2-3 months) & the cheeeaaapppppp
fans had no bearings , I Swear it, and failed in that time
frame to the point of over heating the CPU . The fan had
actually stopped rotating. 8-{
& was just a real small (relatively) heater. If I can
find the gut of the dead one I'll post the manufacturer.