    SubjectNow for something entirely different - CPU-fans.
    Does anyone use PC Power and Cooling, Inc. "CPU-Cool" fans on a P6?  I
    read interesting claim in one of their advertisements. The claim states
    that some fans have poorly designed bearings which in time wear causing
    noise and inevitably, extra frictional heat which detracts from the utlity
    of the heat sink. I have no idea how much extra heat could be dissapated
    by a worn fan, but on other chips, the CPU-Cool fan/heat-sinks seem to run
    very cool (even at elevated Mhz in closed cases). My P6's are noticably
    warm to the touch. I was curious of the experience of other P6 users.
    Personal email will be fine.

    Ed Welbon;;

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:37    [W:0.016 / U:138.316 seconds]