SubjectMajordomo not working
From
	I know this is not exactly the right place to post this, but I am at a
complete loss what else to do. Please forgive me, but I cannot get the
Majordomo at vger.kernel.org to respond to me. I have tried everything
of which I can think, but the Majordomo will not recognize when I send
it the authorization command in order to try and include my
siliconventures.net address in the linux-modules mailing list. My
att.net address is supposed to already be a member of the list, but
whenever I send to the linux-modules list from mt AT&T address, the
message bounces.

Thus , I seem to be having two issues. The more immediate is I cannot
get any messages through to where they need to go, both to the Majordomo
and to the linux-modules list. The more important long term issue is I
am having a problem with the NIC card on one of my Debian Linux servers.

  Last update: 2023-08-11 05:49    [W:0.089 / U:2.944 seconds]