SubjectRe: Linux regressions report for mainline [2023-05-14]
From
On 14.05.23 18:24, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Sun, May 14, 2023 at 7:24 AM Regzbot (on behalf of Thorsten
> Leemhuis) <regressions@leemhuis.info> wrote:
>>
>> What I can't see yet though is a pull request from Russell with a fix
>> from Ard[2] (in next as 2b951b0efbaa) for boot issues[3] that apparently
>> break a lot of arm32 configs, which among others lead to "tons of
>> different boot time errors on the syzbot arm32 qemu instance"[4].
>
> I have that. You may not have seen it because rmk just cc's the ARM SoC list.

Ahh, yeah, that's why I missed it. Good that it made it, will set up lei
to not miss such pulls in the future.

> We also have some vhost regressions due to the move to user worker
> threads (rather than kthreads), they don't seem to be on your list.
> They're being worked on.

Yeah, funny story, I seem to share the name with someone that joined the
discussion yesterday, as he also ran into a problem with that stuff. He
even uses my own private domain for his email address, too. I bet that's
the guy with strange hair that often looks me in the eye first thing in
the morning when I see this silver thingy on the wall. I'll have a word
with him to ensure he from now on will add his regressions to the
tracking himself. ;)

Ciao, Thorsten 'the regression tracker who forgets to add regressions to
the tracking that plague himself' Leemhuis

  Last update: 2023-05-14 21:34    [W:0.310 / U:0.056 seconds]