SubjectRe: linux-next: build warning after merge of the net-next tree
Date
Hello Stephen,

thanks for the notice.

On Thursday 21 of April 2022 09:07:49 Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> After merging the net-next tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
> produced this warning:
>
> Documentation/networking/device_drivers/can/ctu/ctucanfd-driver.rst:
> WARNING: document isn't included in any toctree
>
> Introduced by commit
>
> c3a0addefbde ("docs: ctucanfd: CTU CAN FD open-source IP core
> documentation.")

I would be happy for suggestion for reference location.

Is the next file right location

Documentation/networking/device_drivers/can/index.rst

for reference to

Documentation/networking/device_drivers/can/ctu/ctucanfd-driver.rst

It is documentation of the driver for CAN FD open-source
IP core developed by the group formed at Czech Technical University.

I have probably minor updates for the links to the external
resources, AXI, APB and other documentation because
it moves from site to site under Intel, ARM, Xilinx
web sites hierarchies.

Best wishes,
Pavel
--
Pavel Pisa
phone: +420 603531357

  Last update: 2022-04-21 09:41    [W:0.042 / U:0.584 seconds]