SubjectRe: [V17,0/15] Enable jpeg enc & dec multi-hardwares for MT8195
From
Hi Irui,

On 10/14/22 11:26, kyrie.wu wrote:
> On Thu, 2022-09-29 at 17:08 +0800, Irui Wang wrote:
>> From: kyrie wu <kyrie.wu@mediatek.corp-partner.google.com>
>
> Dear Hans,
>
> Do you have any comments about the series patches?

None :-)

It's all in this pull request:

https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/project/linux-media/patch/50618425-5159-4077-3d3b-6938c86ca474@xs4all.nl/

Now that rc1 has been released by Linus I expect this PR to be merged by the end of this week
(depending on Mauro's schedule).

Regards,

Hans

> [...]
>> - fix yaml file check errors.
>>
>> Changes compared with v10:
>> - some modifications for patch v10's review comments.
>> - fix Gstreamer test errors.
>>
>> Changes compared with v9:
>> - some modifications for patch v9's review comments.
>>
>> Changes compared with v8:
>> - some modifications for patch v8's review comments.
>> - add stop cmd function.
>>
>> Changes compared with v7:
>> - some modifications for patch v6's review comments.
>>
>> Changes compared with v6:
>> - new yaml file for mt8195 jpeg encoder.
>> - some modifications for patch v5's review comments.
>>
>> Changes compared with v5:
>> - use of_platform_populate to replace component framework to
>> manage multi-hardware in patch 2.
>>
>> Changes compared with v4:
>> - No change compaered with v4
>>
>> Changes compared with v3:
>> - Structure patches for consistency, non-backward
>> compatible and do not break any existing functionality
>>
>> Changes compared with v2:
>> - Split the last two patches into several patches
>> to enhance readability
>> - Correct some syntax errors
>> - Explain why the component framework is used
>>
>> Changes compared with v1:
>> - Add jpeg encoder dt-bindings for MT8195
>> - Use component framework to manage jpegenc HW
>> - Add jpegenc output pic reorder function interface
>>
>> kyrie wu (15):
>> dt-bindings: mediatek: Add mediatek, mt8195-jpgenc compatible
>> mtk-jpegenc: export jpeg encoder functions
>> mtk-jpegenc: support jpegenc multi-hardware
>> mtk-jpegenc: add jpegenc timeout func interface
>> mtk-jpegenc: add jpeg encode worker interface
>> mtk-jpegenc: add output pic reorder interface
>> mtk-jpegenc: add stop cmd interface for jpgenc
>> dt-bindings: mediatek: Add mediatek,mt8195-jpgdec compatible
>> media: mtk-jpegdec: export jpeg decoder functions
>> media: mtk-jpegdec: support jpegdec multi-hardware
>> media: mtk-jpegdec: add jpegdec timeout func interface
>> media: mtk-jpegdec: add jpeg decode worker interface
>> media: mtk-jpegdec: add output pic reorder interface
>> media: mtk-jpegdec: refactor jpegdec func interface
>> mtk-jpegdec: add stop cmd interface for jpgdec
>>
>> .../media/mediatek,mt8195-jpegdec.yaml | 168 ++++++
>> .../media/mediatek,mt8195-jpegenc.yaml | 147 ++++++
>> drivers/media/platform/mediatek/jpeg/Makefile | 14 +-
>> .../platform/mediatek/jpeg/mtk_jpeg_core.c | 490
>> ++++++++++++++++--
>> .../platform/mediatek/jpeg/mtk_jpeg_core.h | 169 +++++-
>> .../platform/mediatek/jpeg/mtk_jpeg_dec_hw.c | 315 ++++++++++-
>> .../platform/mediatek/jpeg/mtk_jpeg_dec_hw.h | 6 +-
>> .../platform/mediatek/jpeg/mtk_jpeg_dec_reg.h | 1 +
>> .../platform/mediatek/jpeg/mtk_jpeg_enc_hw.c | 255 +++++++++
>> 9 files changed, 1482 insertions(+), 83 deletions(-)
>> create mode 100644
>> Documentation/devicetree/bindings/media/mediatek,mt8195-jpegdec.yaml
>> create mode 100644
>> Documentation/devicetree/bindings/media/mediatek,mt8195-jpegenc.yaml

  Last update: 2022-10-17 09:09    [W:0.157 / U:0.020 seconds]