SubjectDear Beloved!
Dear Beloved!

I am Mrs Awa Souley, and i have been suffering from ovarian
cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just a short time to live.
I am from (Paris) France but based in Burkina Faso in Africa for over
Twelve years as a business woman dealing on gold exportation.

Now that my life is coming to end and i do not have any family
members or children. I am writing this letter now through the help of
my computer beside my sick bed.

I have $4.5 Million US Dollars deposited in Coris Bank,here in Burkina Faso
and i will instruct the bank to transfer the fund to you as my foreign Trustee.
You will apply to the bank, that they should release the fund to you,
but you will assure me that After receiving the fund you will take 50%
and the other 50% you are to help the Poor, needy, orphans, victims of war and
less privileged ones in the society in your country for my soul to
rest after i have gone.
In my next email, i will send you the copy of the Certicate of Deposit
which will enable you apply to the bank and receive the money with ease.

Respond to me immediately via my private email address
(awa8souley@gmail.com) for further details and instructions since
I am in the end times of my life due to the ovarian cancer disease.
Hoping to receive your response as soon as possible.

My Regards,
Mrs Awa Souley,

  Last update: 2022-01-23 04:41    [W:0.031 / U:0.572 seconds]