Subject
Attention Please,

I am Bar. uchenna ilobi , How are you, I hope you are fine and
healthy? This is to inform you that i have concluded the transaction
successfully with the help of a new partner from Venezuela and now the
fund has been transferred to Venezuela into the bank account of the
new partner.

Meanwhile, I have decided to compensate you with the sum of
US$350,000.00 (thiree Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States
Dollars) due to your past effort, though you disappointed me along the
line. But nevertheless I am very happy for the successful ending of
the transaction without any problem and that is the reason why i have
decided to compensate you with the sum of US$350,000.00 so that you
will share the joy with me.

I advise you to contact my secretary for Atm Card of US$350.000.00,
which I kept for you. Contact him now without any delay.

Name: solomon brandy

Email:solomonbrandyfiveone@gmail.com

Kindly reconfirm to him the following below information:

Your full name_________________________
Your address__________________________
Your country___________________________
Your occupation________________________
Your cell Phone number______________________

Note that if you did not send him the above information complete, he
will not release the Atm card to you because he has to be sure that it
is you. Ask him to send you the total sum of ($350.000.00 ) Atm card,
which I kept for you.

Best regards,

Mr. uchenna ilobi

  Last update: 2021-09-09 20:49    [W:0.044 / U:0.948 seconds]