SubjectRe: [RFC 08/20] vfio/pci: Add VFIO_DEVICE_BIND_IOMMUFD
On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 06:41:00AM +0000, Tian, Kevin wrote:
> [...]

Ok, I haven't read that far in the series yet.

> We can rename it to struct ioas_endpoint if it makes you feel
> better.

Meh. The concept is much more important than the name.

--
David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code
david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_
| _way_ _around_!
http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson

  Last update: 2021-09-30 06:20    [W:0.955 / U:0.656 seconds]