SubjectRE: [RFC 03/20] vfio: Add vfio_[un]register_device()
Date

Can you help elaborate above flow? This is one area where we need
more guidance.

When Qemu accepts an option "-device vfio-pci,host=DDDD:BB:DD.F",
how does Qemu identify which vifo0/1/... is associated with the specified
DDDD:BB:DD.F?

Thanks
Kevin

  Last update: 2021-09-22 02:54    [W:0.287 / U:1.352 seconds]