SubjectI wish to trust you
Hello,

My Name is Mr. Ahmed Edelbore the Chief Operating Officer of CITIZEN
BANK OF AFRICA and I am in need of a reliable foreigner to carry out
this important deal.

An account was opened in my bank by one of my customer in the name of
MR. THOMAS BAHIA a Dutch National from Germany who made a fixed
deposit of $1,600,000.00 (One Million, Six hundred Thousand United
States Dollars) and never show up again and I later discovered that he
died with his entire family members on a plane crash that occurred in
Libya on the 12th of May 2010 and below is a link for your view..

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/13/world/middleeast/13libya.html

Now I want to present a foreigner as next of kin to late Thomas so we
can make the claim and you can contact me if you are interested so I
can give you more detailed information about this transaction. For the
sharing of the money will be shared in the ratio of 50% for me, 50%
for you

Please, this is the right time for this deal after my studies

Thanks.

Mr. Ahmed Edelbore
Reply to ahmed.edelbore207@gmail.com
Phone whatsapp: +228 92392524

  Last update: 2021-07-21 19:35    [W:0.052 / U:0.308 seconds]