SubjectDear Beneficiary,
--
Dear Beneficiary

I am a foreign delegate from the United Nations fund recovery
committee office/ compensation directive office , your name and
address are among the listed and approved people for this payments as
one of the scammed victim, i wait your swift response for the
immediate payments of your US$2,550.000.00 compensations funds.

On this faith full recommendations, I want you to know that during the
last UN meetings held at Africa ,it was alarmed so much by the rest of
the world in the meetings on the lost of funds by various foreigners
to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today,
in other to retain the good image of the country, the president UN is
now paying 50 victims of this operators US$2,550.000.00 each, Due to
the corrupt and inefficient banking systems in Africa, the payments
are to be wired via direct transfer, online banking transfer or ATM
visa card,

According to the number of applicants at hand,12 beneficiaries has
been paid ,half of the victims are from the United States and Asia, we
still have more left to be paid
Waiting for your swift response in other to advice you on the next
step how to process your payment.

Thanks
Dr. Noelie Nikiema

  Last update: 2021-06-29 18:36    [W:0.023 / U:0.696 seconds]