    SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE][CFP] Linux Security Summit 2021
    Two further (and hopefully final) changes:

    - LSS 2021 will now be a hybrid event, catering to both in-person and
    remote attendees and presenters

    - The CFP is extended to July 11th.

    --
    James Morris
    <jmorris@namei.org>

      Last update: 2021-06-22 04:53    [W:3.310 / U:0.008 seconds]