    SubjectRe: swiotlb/caamjr regression (Was: [GIT PULL] (swiotlb) stable/for-linus-5.12)
    Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote on Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 08:27:39PM -0400:
    > Thank you for testing that - and this is a bummer indeed.

    Hm, actually not that surprising if it was working without the offset
    adjustments and doing non-aligned mappings -- perhaps the nvme code just
    needs to round the offsets down instead of expecting swiotlb to do it?

    Note I didn't look at that part of the code at all, so I might be
    stating the obvious in a way that's difficult to adjust...

    > Dominique, Horia,
    >
    > Are those crypto devices somehow easily available to test out the
    > patches?

    The one I have is included in the iMX8MP and iMX8MQ socs, the later is
    included in the mnt reform and librem 5 and both have evaluation
    toolkits but I wouldn't quite say they are easy to get...

    I'm happy to test different patch variants if Horia doesn't beat me to
    it though, it's not as practical as having the device but don't hesitate
    to ask if I can run with extra debugs or something.

    --
    Dominique

      Last update: 2021-06-17 02:40    [W:3.167 / U:0.144 seconds]