SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE][CFP] Linux Security Summit 2021
Note that the venue of LSS 2021 has now changed to Seattle, USA.

See https://events.linuxfoundation.org/linux-security-summit-north-america/

The new event dates are 29 September to 01 October.

The CFP closes on June 27th.

--
James Morris
<jmorris@namei.org>

  Last update: 2021-05-25 18:30    [W:0.066 / U:1.580 seconds]