SubjectHI
Date
Hi

With this letter I would like to seek for your attention. I know is an unconventional way of reaching out to someone I've never meet or heard of. I also hope you don't find this letter provocative or intruding. I write to seek your attention as friends.

My name is Lisa Berg. I am from Sweden. I hope you won't view my contacting you strange as I'm using a means as cold as this platform to reach you. This is the best I can do for now. My purpose of writing you is to seek your friendship. I hope it seats well with you, and you can write me back so we can communicate further and learn about each other.

I look forward to hearing from you

Yours Lisa.

  Last update: 2021-05-13 01:01    [W:0.033 / U:0.484 seconds]