SubjectRe: pinctrl: core: Handling pinmux and pinconf separately
On 12/03/2021 12:45, Andy Shevchenko wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 1:26 PM Colin Ian King <colin.king@canonical.com> wrote:

>>> What about this? Is this passing static analysis?
>>
>> It will take me 2 hours to re-run the analysis, but from eyeballing the
>> code I think the assignments will fix this.
>
> It surprises me that tools in the 21st century can't run on a subset
> of the data.
>
> Had you filed a bug to the Coverity team that they will provide a way
> to rerun analysis on a subset of the data?

It can. However I need to keep copies of the entire build to do this and
I build many different kernels (hence lots of storage required) and
rarely do minor change + rebuilds, so I don't cater for this in my test
build environment.

  Last update: 2021-03-12 14:09    [W:0.085 / U:25.472 seconds]