SubjectRe: [RFC 0/2] virtio-pmem: Asynchronous flush
On 12.03.21 07:02, Dan Williams wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 8:21 PM Pankaj Gupta
> <pankaj.gupta@cloud.ionos.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi David,

>>> Just wondering, was there any follow up of this or are we still waiting
>>> for feedback? :)
>>
>> Thank you for bringing this up.
>>
>> My apologies I could not followup on this. I have another version in my local
>> tree but could not post it as I was not sure if I solved the problem
>> correctly. I will
>> clean it up and post for feedback as soon as I can.
>>
>> P.S: Due to serious personal/family health issues I am not able to
>> devote much time
>> on this with other professional commitments. I feel bad that I have
>> this unfinished task.
>> Just in last one year things have not been stable for me & my family
>> and still not getting :(
>
> No worries Pankaj. Take care of yourself and your family. The
> community can handle this for you. I'm open to coaching somebody
> through what's involved to get this fix landed.

Absolutely, no need to worry for now - take care of yourself and your
loved ones! I was merely stumbling over this series while cleaning up my
inbox, wondering if this is still stuck waiting for review/feedback. No
need to rush anything or be stressed.

In case I have time to look into this in the future, I'd coordinate in
this thread (especially, asking for feedback again so I know where this
series stands)!

--
Thanks,

David / dhildenb

  Last update: 2021-03-12 09:54    [W:0.069 / U:0.208 seconds]