SubjectRE: DMA direct mapping fix for 5.4 and earlier stable branches
Date
> How do you judge "mature"?

My basic criteria are
* Function is exist, but bug fix is necessary: "mature"
* Function extension is necessary: "immature"

> And again, if a feature isn't present in a specific kernel version, why would you think that it would be
> a viable solution for you to use?

So, "a feature isn't present in a specific kernel version",
also means "immature" according to my criteria.

Regards.

  Last update: 2021-02-09 11:30    [W:0.137 / U:0.084 seconds]