    SubjectRe: linux-next: manual merge of the drivers-x86 tree with the drm-misc tree
    On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 12:14 PM Patrik Jakobsson
    <patrik.r.jakobsson@gmail.com> wrote:

    > On Fri, Feb 5, 2021 at 12:07 PM Andy Shevchenko
    > <andy.shevchenko@gmail.com> wrote:

    > > > Thanks. I already asked Patrik yesterday day if DRM missed to pull an immutable tag I provided. I think they can pull and resolve conflicts themselves. Alternatively it would be easy to resolve by Linus by removing Kconfig lines along with mentioned files,
    > >
    > > Patrik, I have sent a PR again, so you may consider pulling it, thanks!
    >
    > Daniel, is this something you can pull into drm or ask one of the
    > drm-misc maintainers to do?

    We've already created the conflict, and my understanding is that Linus
    wants to have visibility into conflict-y stuff and doesn't mind at all
    resolving conflicts. Hence for 5.12 I think we're fine as-is.

    Thanks, Daniel
    --
    Daniel Vetter
    Software Engineer, Intel Corporation

      Last update: 2021-02-06 01:13    [W:5.065 / U:0.024 seconds]