SubjectMESSAGE
Hello My Dear Friend,

How are you and your family? I hope everybody is fine. I am happy to
inform you that I later by the grace of God completed the transaction
successfully with another partner.

The total fund was transferred to the new partner that I presented to
the bank. Now I am outside my country due to the urgency of my son's
kidney transplant and for an investment project with my partner.
However, I did not forget your past efforts and assistance to me to
see that the funds was approved with the bank, So, I have given to my
secretary an ATM CARD that contains the sum of usd $ 350,000.00

Please, accept this token of appreciation and God blessed you.

Below are the contact details of my secretary where I deposited your
compensation fund worth usd $ 350,000.00 contact Mrs. Chiquita Labello
immediately you receive my message to allow them to transfer it to
you.

Contact information.

Name: Chiquita Labello
Email Address:  chiquitalabello@yahoo.com
Telephone: +228 93 23 23 61

You should contact the bank at your earliest convenience so that the
fund can be sent to you, so that you can withdraw from your bank in
your country.

I wish you the best in all your future endeavors. I will also call you
at my earliest convenient.

Your partner,

NB: Remember to put this 10- lettered word ("GRACE-77113") as the
subject of your email so that the bank will know that you are the
rightful beneficiary of the compensation fund.

Mr. Alidou Alasane

  Last update: 2021-02-06 01:03    [W:0.029 / U:0.012 seconds]