SubjectRe: [RFC] KVM: x86: Support KVM VMs sharing SEV context
>> > For additional context, we need a Migration Helper because SEV PSP
>> > migration is far too slow for our live migration on its own. Using an
>> > in-guest migrator lets us speed this up significantly.
>>
>> We have the same problem here at IBM, hence the RFC referred to above.

I do believe that some of these alternative SEV live migration support
or Migration helper (MH) solutions will still use SEV PSP migration for
migrating the MH itself, therefore the SEV live migration patches
(currently v10 posted upstream) still make sense and will be used.

Thanks,
Ashish

  Last update: 2021-02-25 19:20    [W:0.291 / U:0.112 seconds]