SubjectTHE AMOUNT IS 27.5 MILLIOMS USD
I am Mr  yousef zongo,
Hi Friend I work in United Bank for Africa (BOA) here in BURKINA FASO
.I wants to transfer an abandoned sum of 27.5 millions USD to you
through ATM VISA CARD .50% will be for you. No risk involved. The
(BOA) bank was being used by many African Politicians to divert funds
(the Politicians looted over 5billion United States dollars) to their
foreign accounts and they did Not bother to know how much was
transferred because the funds belonged to the 'State' that is why I
also decided to put apart the sum of $27.5million Dollars which is
still in our bank under my custody for a long period now! I have to
give you all the required guidelines so that you do not make any
mistake. If you are capable to handle the transaction
Contact me for more details. Kindly reply me back to my alternative
email address ( yousefzongo5722@gmail.com )
Mr yousef zongo

  Last update: 2021-11-22 11:51    [W:0.048 / U:0.456 seconds]