SubjectHi its me.
Greetings,
How are you and your lovely family doing i hope you are all in good health?
i have a business proposal in good faith hoping that i will rely on you in
this transaction that requires absolute confidentiality and of great
interest and benefit to our both families which i request your cooperation
in my desire to find a foreign partner who will assist me in relocation and
investment of a fixed deposit for 36 months, valued of ($19.3 Million)
Nineteen Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars at the bank where i work
and i was his account officer, in-which the maturity date for this deposit
contract was 27th of September 2010. Sadly MR. ALI MOISI EL-SAAD was among
the death victims in the September 2009 earthquake in Indonesia that left
over 1,200 people dead while he was there on a business trip.

Meanwhile, i don’t know you in person but i am 100% sure that we can join
our head together and achieve this great opportunity because i got your
contact address through my Country E-mail Data Directory while searching
for a credible and reliable foreign partner to share this information with
which i am counting on your sense of confidentiality as i desire that you
keep this business transaction top secret only to yourself because this is
huge amount of money involved.

That’s why i am seeking your cooperation to present you as the one to
benefit from this fund as the next of kin, so that my bank headquarters
will pay the funds into your bank account. I have done enough inside the
bank arrangement and i only have to put in your details into the
information network in the bank computers and document and reflect you as
his next of kin beneficiary. If you concur with this proposal, I intend for
you to retain 40% of the funds while 60% will be mine.

Therefore, if you are interested and willing for us to achieve this great
opportunity kindly get back to me without further delay for more details on
how we could proceed and achieve these goals successfully.

Thanks and my regards to you and your lovely family.
Mrs. Sandrine Nikiema Daouda.
My private Phone number on WhatsApp +226- 64-19-73-97.

  Last update: 2021-11-19 11:00    [W:0.029 / U:0.224 seconds]