SubjectRe: [GIT PULL] tracing: Fix to recursion protection for 5.15
On Wed, 20 Oct 2021 06:10:22 -1000
Linus Torvalds <torvalds@linux-foundation.org> wrote:

> Either let the email tools do proper decoding of the headers and
> cut-and-paste from that, or use one of the explicit tools that do
> email header decoding (there's at least a few online ones).
>
> Yeah, yeah, I know, we're much too used to US-ASCII (or, in my case,
> the slightly expanded Western Latin1), and there's a couple of other
> examples of this in the git history, but we really should strive to
> get peoples names right.

I don't cut-and-paste, but I do pull from my internal patchwork tool. Let
me go and see if that caused the format change.

Oh, and I have a perl script that also adds "Cc"s. That could have done it
as well. :-/

I'll go reproduce it and see where it happened.

-- Steve

  Last update: 2021-10-20 18:17    [W:0.075 / U:0.428 seconds]