SubjectMessage from hospital
--

Dearest

I have to apologize for sending you an unwelcomed message because I
know this is not a predictable way to encourage communication with a
stranger at the same time, forgive me for contacting you without
knowing you personally.

In any case, I am writing to you from the hospital where I have been
hospitalized for esophageal cancer over the past six months. In fact,
I have performed many unsuccessful surgeries in the past and recently
my doctor told me that I only have a few periods to live because of
the cancer damage.

After learning that I had a 10% chance to survive another surgery, and
a short period of life gave me a lot of worries because I am a
66-year-old widow with no children.

Initially, I wanted to create a charity project to fulfill the wish of
my late husband, but my current health condition will not allow me to
implement the project myself.

I decide to call you until I make you the beneficiary of the fund that
I inherited from my late husband so that you can create a charitable
project that benefits street children and orphans in the meantime when
you accept this offer, 70% of the fund will be used for the project
and 30% to you.
I hope to hear from you
Thank you very much

  Last update: 2021-10-02 14:36    [W:0.029 / U:0.608 seconds]