SubjectInquiry for Investment.
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh.

Inquiry for Investment.

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you from the city of Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso.

I came across your e-mail contact prior to a private search while in
need of your assistance. I am pleased to use this medium to open a
mutual communication with you and to ask for your permission and
acceptance to partner with you to invest in your country.

My name is Aisha Gaddafi, a single Mother and a Widow with three
Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President
(Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have an investment fund worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollar ($27,500,000.00 ) which I want to
entrust to you for investment project assistance in your country, May
be from there, we can build a business relationship in the near
future.

I am willing to negotiate an investment/business profit sharing ratio
with you based on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf I shall
appreciate your urgent response to provide you more details to proceed
further. Kindly get back to me at my discreet Email (
mrsaishaalgaddafi1976@gmail.com ) for further discussion.

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi
mrsaishaalgaddafi1976@gmail.com

  Last update: 2021-01-18 11:41    [W:0.026 / U:0.084 seconds]