SubjectRe: [ANNOUNCE][CFP] Real-Time Linux Mini-Summit 2020 - Virtual
Hi all!

This is a gentle reminder about the CFP deadline for the Real-time Linux
Mini-Summit 2020.

The CFP will be open until September 30th, 2020, at 23:59 PST.

IOW: this Wednesday (in the previous mail I said that Sept 30th was on Saturday,
which is not the case (at last, not this year :-)) my bad)

Thanks!

On 9/18/20 5:17 PM, Daniel Bristot de Oliveira wrote:
> The Real-Time Mini-Summit is organized by the Linux Foundation Real-Time Linux
> (RTL) collaborative project. The event is intended to gather developers and
> users of Linux as a Real-Time Operating System. The main intent is to provide
> room for discussion between developers, tooling experts, and users.
>
> The mini-summit will take place alongside the Open Source Summit + Embedded
> Linux Conference Europe 2020, virtually. The summit is planned last day of the
> main conference, Friday, October 30th, 2020.
>
> If you are interested to present, please submit a proposal [1] before September
> 30th, 2020, at 23:59 EST. Please provide a title, an abstract describing the
> proposed talk, a short biography, and describe the targeted audience. Please
> indicate the slot length you are aiming for: The format is a single track with
> presentation slots of 15, 30 minutes long. Considering that the presentation
> should leave a space for discussion.
>
> We are welcoming presentations from both end-users and developers, on topics
> covering, but not limited to:
>
> - Real-time Linux development
> - Real-time Linux evaluation
> - Real-time Linux use cases (Success and failures)
> - Real-time Linux tooling (tracing, configuration, …)
>
> Those can cover recently available technologies, ongoing work, and new ideas.
>
> Important Notes for Speakers:
>
> All speakers are required to adhere to the Linux Foundation events’ Code of
> Conduct. We also highly recommend that speakers take the Linux Foundation online
> Inclusive Speaker Orientation Course. Avoid sales or marketing pitches and
> discussing unlicensed or potentially closed-source technologies when preparing
> your proposal; these talks are almost always rejected due to the fact that they
> take away from the integrity of our events, and are rarely well-received by
> conference attendees.
>
> All accepted speakers are required to submit their slides prior to the event.
>
> [1] Submission page: https://forms.gle/yQeqyrtJYezM5VRJA
>
> Important Dates:
>
> CFP Close: Wednesday, September 30th, 2020, at 23:59 PST
> Speaker notification: October 10th, 2020
> Conference: Friday, October 30th, 2020
>
> Questions on submitting a proposal?
> Email Daniel Bristot de Oliveira <bristot@redhat.com>

  Last update: 2020-09-28 21:19    [W:0.064 / U:0.072 seconds]