lkml.org 
[lkml]   [2020]   [Sep]   [27]   [last100]   RSS Feed
Views: [wrap][no wrap]   [headers]  [forward] 
 
Messages in this thread
/
From
Date
SubjectRe: WARNING in print_bfs_bug
On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 9:39 PM syzbot
<syzbot+62ebe501c1ce9a91f68c@syzkaller.appspotmail.com> wrote:
>
> syzbot has found a reproducer for the following crash on:
>
> HEAD commit: 49afce6d Add linux-next specific files for 20191031
> git tree: linux-next
> console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=11eea36ce00000
> kernel config: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=3c5f119b33031056
> dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=62ebe501c1ce9a91f68c
> compiler: gcc (GCC) 9.0.0 20181231 (experimental)
> syz repro: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=14c162f4e00000
> C reproducer: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=131b5eb8e00000
>
> IMPORTANT: if you fix the bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
> Reported-by: syzbot+62ebe501c1ce9a91f68c@syzkaller.appspotmail.com

This is another LOCKDEP-related top crasher. syzkaller finds just this
one (see below).
I think we need to disable LOCKDEP temporary until this and other
LOCKDEP issues are resolved. I've filed
https://github.com/google/syzkaller/issues/2140 to track
disabling/enabling.

2020/09/27 10:37:03 vm-12: crash: WARNING in print_bfs_bug
2020/09/27 10:37:04 VMs 33, executed 179314, corpus cover 286148,
corpus signal 641880, max signal 648495, crashes 81, repro 0
2020/09/27 10:37:13 vm-19: crash: WARNING in print_bfs_bug
2020/09/27 10:37:14 VMs 34, executed 180675, corpus cover 286544,
corpus signal 643551, max signal 650103, crashes 82, repro 0
2020/09/27 10:37:18 vm-0: crash: WARNING in print_bfs_bug
2020/09/27 10:37:19 vm-15: crash: WARNING in print_bfs_bug
2020/09/27 10:37:21 vm-10: crash: WARNING in print_bfs_bug
2020/09/27 10:37:23 vm-35: crash: WARNING in print_bfs_bug
2020/09/27 10:37:24 VMs 30, executed 181609, corpus cover 286707,
corpus signal 644444, max signal 651199, crashes 86, repro 0
2020/09/27 10:37:27 vm-21: crash: WARNING in print_bfs_bug
2020/09/27 10:37:34 VMs 29, executed 182783, corpus cover 286926,
corpus signal 645948, max signal 652593, crashes 88, repro 0
2020/09/27 10:37:44 VMs 29, executed 184015, corpus cover 287197,
corpus signal 647205, max signal 653953, crashes 88, repro 0
2020/09/27 10:37:54 VMs 29, executed 185065, corpus cover 287474,
corpus signal 648346, max signal 655028, crashes 88, repro 0
2020/09/27 10:38:06 VMs 30, executed 185678, corpus cover 287600,
corpus signal 648876, max signal 655519, crashes 88, repro 0
2020/09/27 10:38:16 VMs 35, executed 187635, corpus cover 288154,
corpus signal 652110, max signal 659120, crashes 88, repro 0
2020/09/27 10:38:19 vm-14: crash: WARNING in print_bfs_bug
2020/09/27 10:38:26 VMs 35, executed 189507, corpus cover 288492,
corpus signal 654412, max signal 661260, crashes 89, repro 0
2020/09/27 10:38:36 VMs 35, executed 190825, corpus cover 288828,
corpus signal 655751, max signal 662985, crashes 89, repro 0
2020/09/27 10:38:46 VMs 35, executed 191924, corpus cover 289050,
corpus signal 657265, max signal 664188, crashes 89, repro 0
2020/09/27 10:38:50 vm-20: crash: WARNING in print_bfs_bug
2020/09/27 10:38:52 vm-26: crash: WARNING in print_bfs_bug
2020/09/27 10:38:53 vm-22: crash: WARNING in print_bfs_bug



> ------------[ cut here ]------------
> lockdep bfs error:-1
> WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 12077 at kernel/locking/lockdep.c:1696
> print_bfs_bug+0x5c/0x80 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:1696
> Kernel panic - not syncing: panic_on_warn set ...
> CPU: 0 PID: 12077 Comm: syz-executor941 Not tainted 5.4.0-rc5-next-20191031
> #0
> Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS
> Google 01/01/2011
> Call Trace:
> __dump_stack lib/dump_stack.c:77 [inline]
> dump_stack+0x172/0x1f0 lib/dump_stack.c:113
> panic+0x2e3/0x75c kernel/panic.c:221
> __warn.cold+0x2f/0x35 kernel/panic.c:582
> report_bug+0x289/0x300 lib/bug.c:195
> fixup_bug arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:174 [inline]
> fixup_bug arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:169 [inline]
> do_error_trap+0x11b/0x200 arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:267
> do_invalid_op+0x37/0x50 arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:286
> invalid_op+0x23/0x30 arch/x86/entry/entry_64.S:1027
> RIP: 0010:print_bfs_bug+0x5c/0x80 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:1696
> Code: 07 00 74 2d 48 c7 c7 00 5f ac 8a c6 07 00 0f 1f 40 00 85 db 75 05 5b
> 41 5c 5d c3 44 89 e6 48 c7 c7 60 1e ac 87 e8 fc ba eb ff <0f> 0b 5b 41 5c
> 5d c3 0f 0b 48 c7 c7 58 23 f3 88 e8 1f 95 56 00 eb
> RSP: 0018:ffff88813c747288 EFLAGS: 00010082
> RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: 0000000000000001 RCX: 0000000000000000
> RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: ffffffff815d0816 RDI: ffffed10278e8e43
> RBP: ffff88813c747298 R08: ffff8880935244c0 R09: fffffbfff11f41ed
> R10: fffffbfff11f41ec R11: ffffffff88fa0f63 R12: 00000000ffffffff
> R13: ffff888093524d88 R14: ffff88813c747310 R15: 00000000000000de
> check_path+0x36/0x40 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:1772
> check_noncircular+0x16d/0x3e0 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:1797
> check_prev_add kernel/locking/lockdep.c:2476 [inline]
> check_prevs_add kernel/locking/lockdep.c:2581 [inline]
> validate_chain kernel/locking/lockdep.c:2971 [inline]
> __lock_acquire+0x2596/0x4a00 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:3955
> lock_acquire+0x190/0x410 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:4487
> __raw_spin_lock_bh include/linux/spinlock_api_smp.h:135 [inline]
> _raw_spin_lock_bh+0x33/0x50 kernel/locking/spinlock.c:175
> spin_lock_bh include/linux/spinlock.h:343 [inline]
> igmp6_group_dropped+0x15b/0x8c0 net/ipv6/mcast.c:704
> ipv6_mc_down+0x64/0xf0 net/ipv6/mcast.c:2541
> ipv6_mc_destroy_dev+0x21/0x180 net/ipv6/mcast.c:2603
> addrconf_ifdown+0xca2/0x1220 net/ipv6/addrconf.c:3842
> addrconf_notify+0x5db/0x23b0 net/ipv6/addrconf.c:3633
> notifier_call_chain+0xc2/0x230 kernel/notifier.c:83
> __raw_notifier_call_chain kernel/notifier.c:361 [inline]
> raw_notifier_call_chain+0x2e/0x40 kernel/notifier.c:368
> call_netdevice_notifiers_info net/core/dev.c:1893 [inline]
> call_netdevice_notifiers_info+0xba/0x130 net/core/dev.c:1878
> call_netdevice_notifiers_extack net/core/dev.c:1905 [inline]
> call_netdevice_notifiers net/core/dev.c:1919 [inline]
> rollback_registered_many+0x850/0x10d0 net/core/dev.c:8743
> rollback_registered+0x109/0x1d0 net/core/dev.c:8788
> register_netdevice+0xbac/0x1020 net/core/dev.c:9347
> register_netdev+0x30/0x50 net/core/dev.c:9437
> ip6gre_init_net+0x3ac/0x5f0 net/ipv6/ip6_gre.c:1582
> ops_init+0xb3/0x420 net/core/net_namespace.c:137
> setup_net+0x2d5/0x8b0 net/core/net_namespace.c:335
> copy_net_ns+0x29e/0x520 net/core/net_namespace.c:476
> create_new_namespaces+0x400/0x7b0 kernel/nsproxy.c:103
> unshare_nsproxy_namespaces+0xc2/0x200 kernel/nsproxy.c:202
> ksys_unshare+0x444/0x980 kernel/fork.c:2889
> __do_sys_unshare kernel/fork.c:2957 [inline]
> __se_sys_unshare kernel/fork.c:2955 [inline]
> __x64_sys_unshare+0x31/0x40 kernel/fork.c:2955
> do_syscall_64+0xfa/0x760 arch/x86/entry/common.c:290
> entry_SYSCALL_64_after_hwframe+0x49/0xbe
> RIP: 0033:0x4439c9
> Code: Bad RIP value.
> RSP: 002b:00007ffc2b2cd878 EFLAGS: 00000246 ORIG_RAX: 0000000000000110
> RAX: ffffffffffffffda RBX: 0000000000000003 RCX: 00000000004439c9
> RDX: 00000000004439c9 RSI: 0000000000000000 RDI: 000000006c060000
> RBP: 0000000000000000 R08: 00000000004aaeff R09: 00000000004aaeff
> R10: 00000000004aaeff R11: 0000000000000246 R12: 0000000000000b5b
> R13: 00000000004047d0 R14: 0000000000000000 R15: 0000000000000000
> ------------[ cut here ]------------
> WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 12077 at kernel/locking/mutex.c:1419
> mutex_trylock+0x279/0x2f0 kernel/locking/mutex.c:1427
> Modules linked in:
> CPU: 0 PID: 12077 Comm: syz-executor941 Not tainted 5.4.0-rc5-next-20191031
> #0
> Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS
> Google 01/01/2011
> RIP: 0010:mutex_trylock+0x279/0x2f0 kernel/locking/mutex.c:1419
> Code: c9 41 b8 01 00 00 00 31 c9 ba 01 00 00 00 31 f6 e8 3c b8 03 fa 58 48
> 8d 65 d8 b8 01 00 00 00 5b 41 5c 41 5d 41 5e 41 5f 5d c3 <0f> 0b e9 0c fe
> ff ff 48 c7 c7 a0 a1 b0 8a 48 89 4d d0 e8 f0 78 59
> RSP: 0018:ffff88813c746e48 EFLAGS: 00010006
> RAX: 0000000080000403 RBX: 1ffff110278e8dd1 RCX: 0000000000000004
> RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: ffffffff816a6cf5 RDI: ffffffff88fc9fa0
> RBP: ffff88813c746e78 R08: 0000000000000001 R09: fffffbfff11f4751
> R10: fffffbfff11f4750 R11: ffffffff88fa3a83 R12: ffffffff8ab0a1a0
> R13: 0000000000000000 R14: ffffffff8158bb00 R15: ffffffff88fc9fa0
> FS: 00000000013d6940(0000) GS:ffff8880ae800000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
> CS: 0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
> CR2: 000000000044399f CR3: 000000013c5bf000 CR4: 00000000001406f0
> DR0: 0000000000000000 DR1: 0000000000000000 DR2: 0000000000000000
> DR3: 0000000000000000 DR6: 00000000fffe0ff0 DR7: 0000000000000400
> Call Trace:
> __crash_kexec+0x91/0x200 kernel/kexec_core.c:948
> panic+0x308/0x75c kernel/panic.c:241
> __warn.cold+0x2f/0x35 kernel/panic.c:582
> report_bug+0x289/0x300 lib/bug.c:195
> fixup_bug arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:174 [inline]
> fixup_bug arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:169 [inline]
> do_error_trap+0x11b/0x200 arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:267
> do_invalid_op+0x37/0x50 arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:286
> invalid_op+0x23/0x30 arch/x86/entry/entry_64.S:1027
> RIP: 0010:print_bfs_bug+0x5c/0x80 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:1696
> Code: 07 00 74 2d 48 c7 c7 00 5f ac 8a c6 07 00 0f 1f 40 00 85 db 75 05 5b
> 41 5c 5d c3 44 89 e6 48 c7 c7 60 1e ac 87 e8 fc ba eb ff <0f> 0b 5b 41 5c
> 5d c3 0f 0b 48 c7 c7 58 23 f3 88 e8 1f 95 56 00 eb
> RSP: 0018:ffff88813c747288 EFLAGS: 00010082
> RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: 0000000000000001 RCX: 0000000000000000
> RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: ffffffff815d0816 RDI: ffffed10278e8e43
> RBP: ffff88813c747298 R08: ffff8880935244c0 R09: fffffbfff11f41ed
> R10: fffffbfff11f41ec R11: ffffffff88fa0f63 R12: 00000000ffffffff
> R13: ffff888093524d88 R14: ffff88813c747310 R15: 00000000000000de
> check_path+0x36/0x40 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:1772
> check_noncircular+0x16d/0x3e0 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:1797
> check_prev_add kernel/locking/lockdep.c:2476 [inline]
> check_prevs_add kernel/locking/lockdep.c:2581 [inline]
> validate_chain kernel/locking/lockdep.c:2971 [inline]
> __lock_acquire+0x2596/0x4a00 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:3955
> lock_acquire+0x190/0x410 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:4487
> __raw_spin_lock_bh include/linux/spinlock_api_smp.h:135 [inline]
> _raw_spin_lock_bh+0x33/0x50 kernel/locking/spinlock.c:175
> spin_lock_bh include/linux/spinlock.h:343 [inline]
> igmp6_group_dropped+0x15b/0x8c0 net/ipv6/mcast.c:704
> ipv6_mc_down+0x64/0xf0 net/ipv6/mcast.c:2541
> ipv6_mc_destroy_dev+0x21/0x180 net/ipv6/mcast.c:2603
> addrconf_ifdown+0xca2/0x1220 net/ipv6/addrconf.c:3842
> addrconf_notify+0x5db/0x23b0 net/ipv6/addrconf.c:3633
> notifier_call_chain+0xc2/0x230 kernel/notifier.c:83
> __raw_notifier_call_chain kernel/notifier.c:361 [inline]
> raw_notifier_call_chain+0x2e/0x40 kernel/notifier.c:368
> call_netdevice_notifiers_info net/core/dev.c:1893 [inline]
> call_netdevice_notifiers_info+0xba/0x130 net/core/dev.c:1878
> call_netdevice_notifiers_extack net/core/dev.c:1905 [inline]
> call_netdevice_notifiers net/core/dev.c:1919 [inline]
> rollback_registered_many+0x850/0x10d0 net/core/dev.c:8743
> rollback_registered+0x109/0x1d0 net/core/dev.c:8788
> register_netdevice+0xbac/0x1020 net/core/dev.c:9347
> register_netdev+0x30/0x50 net/core/dev.c:9437
> ip6gre_init_net+0x3ac/0x5f0 net/ipv6/ip6_gre.c:1582
> ops_init+0xb3/0x420 net/core/net_namespace.c:137
> setup_net+0x2d5/0x8b0 net/core/net_namespace.c:335
> copy_net_ns+0x29e/0x520 net/core/net_namespace.c:476
> create_new_namespaces+0x400/0x7b0 kernel/nsproxy.c:103
> unshare_nsproxy_namespaces+0xc2/0x200 kernel/nsproxy.c:202
> ksys_unshare+0x444/0x980 kernel/fork.c:2889
> __do_sys_unshare kernel/fork.c:2957 [inline]
> __se_sys_unshare kernel/fork.c:2955 [inline]
> __x64_sys_unshare+0x31/0x40 kernel/fork.c:2955
> do_syscall_64+0xfa/0x760 arch/x86/entry/common.c:290
> entry_SYSCALL_64_after_hwframe+0x49/0xbe
> RIP: 0033:0x4439c9
> Code: Bad RIP value.
> RSP: 002b:00007ffc2b2cd878 EFLAGS: 00000246 ORIG_RAX: 0000000000000110
> RAX: ffffffffffffffda RBX: 0000000000000003 RCX: 00000000004439c9
> RDX: 00000000004439c9 RSI: 0000000000000000 RDI: 000000006c060000
> RBP: 0000000000000000 R08: 00000000004aaeff R09: 00000000004aaeff
> R10: 00000000004aaeff R11: 0000000000000246 R12: 0000000000000b5b
> R13: 00000000004047d0 R14: 0000000000000000 R15: 0000000000000000
> irq event stamp: 149354
> hardirqs last enabled at (149353): [<ffffffff8146110a>]
> __local_bh_enable_ip+0x15a/0x270 kernel/softirq.c:194
> hardirqs last disabled at (149351): [<ffffffff814610ca>]
> __local_bh_enable_ip+0x11a/0x270 kernel/softirq.c:171
> softirqs last enabled at (149352): [<ffffffff864ee3d4>]
> ipv6_ac_destroy_dev+0x144/0x1b0 net/ipv6/anycast.c:402
> softirqs last disabled at (149354): [<ffffffff865cbc13>]
> ipv6_mc_down+0x23/0xf0 net/ipv6/mcast.c:2538
> ---[ end trace c8d5cabde4ea777a ]---
> ------------[ cut here ]------------
> WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 12077 at kernel/locking/mutex.c:737
> mutex_unlock+0x1d/0x30 kernel/locking/mutex.c:744
> Modules linked in:
> CPU: 0 PID: 12077 Comm: syz-executor941 Tainted: G W
> 5.4.0-rc5-next-20191031 #0
> Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS
> Google 01/01/2011
> RIP: 0010:mutex_unlock+0x1d/0x30 kernel/locking/mutex.c:737
> Code: 4c 89 ff e8 45 84 59 fa e9 8c fb ff ff 55 65 8b 05 80 31 ac 78 a9 00
> ff 1f 00 48 89 e5 75 0b 48 8b 75 08 e8 45 f9 ff ff 5d c3 <0f> 0b 48 8b 75
> 08 e8 38 f9 ff ff 5d c3 66 0f 1f 44 00 00 48 b8 00
> RSP: 0018:ffff88813c746e78 EFLAGS: 00010006
> RAX: 0000000080000403 RBX: 1ffff110278e8dd1 RCX: ffffffff816a6d0d
> RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: ffffffff816a6d6f RDI: ffffffff88fc9fa0
> RBP: ffff88813c746e78 R08: ffff8880935244c0 R09: 0000000000000000
> R10: fffffbfff11f93f4 R11: ffffffff88fc9fa7 R12: 0000000000000001
> R13: 0000000000000000 R14: ffffffff8158bb00 R15: 00000000000006a0
> FS: 00000000013d6940(0000) GS:ffff8880ae800000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
> CS: 0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
> CR2: 000000000044399f CR3: 000000013c5bf000 CR4: 00000000001406f0
> DR0: 0000000000000000 DR1: 0000000000000000 DR2: 0000000000000000
> DR3: 0000000000000000 DR6: 00000000fffe0ff0 DR7: 0000000000000400
> Call Trace:
> __crash_kexec+0x10b/0x200 kernel/kexec_core.c:957
> panic+0x308/0x75c kernel/panic.c:241
> __warn.cold+0x2f/0x35 kernel/panic.c:582
> report_bug+0x289/0x300 lib/bug.c:195
> fixup_bug arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:174 [inline]
> fixup_bug arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:169 [inline]
> do_error_trap+0x11b/0x200 arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:267
> do_invalid_op+0x37/0x50 arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:286
> invalid_op+0x23/0x30 arch/x86/entry/entry_64.S:1027
> RIP: 0010:print_bfs_bug+0x5c/0x80 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:1696
> Code: 07 00 74 2d 48 c7 c7 00 5f ac 8a c6 07 00 0f 1f 40 00 85 db 75 05 5b
> 41 5c 5d c3 44 89 e6 48 c7 c7 60 1e ac 87 e8 fc ba eb ff <0f> 0b 5b 41 5c
> 5d c3 0f 0b 48 c7 c7 58 23 f3 88 e8 1f 95 56 00 eb
> RSP: 0018:ffff88813c747288 EFLAGS: 00010082
> RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: 0000000000000001 RCX: 0000000000000000
> RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: ffffffff815d0816 RDI: ffffed10278e8e43
> RBP: ffff88813c747298 R08: ffff8880935244c0 R09: fffffbfff11f41ed
> R10: fffffbfff11f41ec R11: ffffffff88fa0f63 R12: 00000000ffffffff
> R13: ffff888093524d88 R14: ffff88813c747310 R15: 00000000000000de
> check_path+0x36/0x40 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:1772
> check_noncircular+0x16d/0x3e0 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:1797
> check_prev_add kernel/locking/lockdep.c:2476 [inline]
> check_prevs_add kernel/locking/lockdep.c:2581 [inline]
> validate_chain kernel/locking/lockdep.c:2971 [inline]
> __lock_acquire+0x2596/0x4a00 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:3955
> lock_acquire+0x190/0x410 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:4487
> __raw_spin_lock_bh include/linux/spinlock_api_smp.h:135 [inline]
> _raw_spin_lock_bh+0x33/0x50 kernel/locking/spinlock.c:175
> spin_lock_bh include/linux/spinlock.h:343 [inline]
> igmp6_group_dropped+0x15b/0x8c0 net/ipv6/mcast.c:704
> ipv6_mc_down+0x64/0xf0 net/ipv6/mcast.c:2541
> ipv6_mc_destroy_dev+0x21/0x180 net/ipv6/mcast.c:2603
> addrconf_ifdown+0xca2/0x1220 net/ipv6/addrconf.c:3842
> addrconf_notify+0x5db/0x23b0 net/ipv6/addrconf.c:3633
> notifier_call_chain+0xc2/0x230 kernel/notifier.c:83
> __raw_notifier_call_chain kernel/notifier.c:361 [inline]
> raw_notifier_call_chain+0x2e/0x40 kernel/notifier.c:368
> call_netdevice_notifiers_info net/core/dev.c:1893 [inline]
> call_netdevice_notifiers_info+0xba/0x130 net/core/dev.c:1878
> call_netdevice_notifiers_extack net/core/dev.c:1905 [inline]
> call_netdevice_notifiers net/core/dev.c:1919 [inline]
> rollback_registered_many+0x850/0x10d0 net/core/dev.c:8743
> rollback_registered+0x109/0x1d0 net/core/dev.c:8788
> register_netdevice+0xbac/0x1020 net/core/dev.c:9347
> register_netdev+0x30/0x50 net/core/dev.c:9437
> ip6gre_init_net+0x3ac/0x5f0 net/ipv6/ip6_gre.c:1582
> ops_init+0xb3/0x420 net/core/net_namespace.c:137
> setup_net+0x2d5/0x8b0 net/core/net_namespace.c:335
> copy_net_ns+0x29e/0x520 net/core/net_namespace.c:476
> create_new_namespaces+0x400/0x7b0 kernel/nsproxy.c:103
> unshare_nsproxy_namespaces+0xc2/0x200 kernel/nsproxy.c:202
> ksys_unshare+0x444/0x980 kernel/fork.c:2889
> __do_sys_unshare kernel/fork.c:2957 [inline]
> __se_sys_unshare kernel/fork.c:2955 [inline]
> __x64_sys_unshare+0x31/0x40 kernel/fork.c:2955
> do_syscall_64+0xfa/0x760 arch/x86/entry/common.c:290
> entry_SYSCALL_64_after_hwframe+0x49/0xbe
> RIP: 0033:0x4439c9
> Code: Bad RIP value.
> RSP: 002b:00007ffc2b2cd878 EFLAGS: 00000246 ORIG_RAX: 0000000000000110
> RAX: ffffffffffffffda RBX: 0000000000000003 RCX: 00000000004439c9
> RDX: 00000000004439c9 RSI: 0000000000000000 RDI: 000000006c060000
> RBP: 0000000000000000 R08: 00000000004aaeff R09: 00000000004aaeff
> R10: 00000000004aaeff R11: 0000000000000246 R12: 0000000000000b5b
> R13: 00000000004047d0 R14: 0000000000000000 R15: 0000000000000000
> irq event stamp: 149354
> hardirqs last enabled at (149353): [<ffffffff8146110a>]
> __local_bh_enable_ip+0x15a/0x270 kernel/softirq.c:194
> hardirqs last disabled at (149351): [<ffffffff814610ca>]
> __local_bh_enable_ip+0x11a/0x270 kernel/softirq.c:171
> softirqs last enabled at (149352): [<ffffffff864ee3d4>]
> ipv6_ac_destroy_dev+0x144/0x1b0 net/ipv6/anycast.c:402
> softirqs last disabled at (149354): [<ffffffff865cbc13>]
> ipv6_mc_down+0x23/0xf0 net/ipv6/mcast.c:2538
> ---[ end trace c8d5cabde4ea777b ]---
> Kernel Offset: disabled
> Rebooting in 86400 seconds..
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "syzkaller-bugs" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to syzkaller-bugs+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/syzkaller-bugs/000000000000568a9105963ad7ac%40google.com.

\
 
 \ /
  Last update: 2020-09-27 10:58    [W:0.105 / U:3.672 seconds]
©2003-2020 Jasper Spaans|hosted at Digital Ocean and TransIP|Read the blog|Advertise on this site