SubjectFORM.MRS.MARYAM C. RICHARD.
My Beloved Friend In The Lord.

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs. Maryam C. Richard, From Poland, a widow to late (MR.RICHARD BURSON from Florida , U.S.A) l am 51 years old and I am a converted born again Christian, suffering from long term Cancer of the KIDNEY, from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I might not live more than two (2) months, according to my Doctor because the cancer has gotten to a very worst / dangerous stage.

My late husband and my only child died last five years ago, his death was politically motivated. My late husband was a very rich and wealthy business man who was running his Gold/Diamond Business here in Burkina Faso. After his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. My doctors have advised me that I may not live for more than two (2) months, so I now decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the churches in Africa, America, Asia, and Europe. I got your email id from your country guestbook, and I prayed over it and the spirit our Lord Jesus directed me to you as an honest person who can assist me to fulfill my wish here on earth before I give up in live.

My late husband, have an account deposited the sum of $5.3 Million Dollars in BANK OF AFRICA Burkina Faso where he do his business projects before his death, So I want the Sum $5.3 Million Dollars in BANK OF AFRICA Burkina Faso to be release/transfer to you as the less privileged because I cannot take this money to the grave. Please I want you to note that this fund is lodged in a Bank Of Africa in Burkina Faso.

Once I hear from you, I will forward to you all the information's you will use to get this fund released from the bank of Africa and to be transferred to your bank account. I honestly pray that this money when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose on Churches and Orphanage because l have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the grace of our lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God be with you and your family as you will use part of this sum for Churches and Orphanage for my soul to rest in peace when I die.

Urgently Reply with the information’s bellow to this My Private E-mail bellow:

( mrscompaoremary392@gmail.com )

1. YOUR FULL NAME..........

2. NATIONALITY.................

4. OCCUPATION.................

5. PHONE NUMBER.............

BEST REGARD.
MRS.MARYAM C. RICHARD.

  Last update: 2020-09-27 01:48    [W:0.026 / U:0.828 seconds]