SubjectURGENT PAYMENT

Attn: Beneficiary,

This to your notice that International Monetary Fund (IMF) have mobilized all compensate fund Scam and fraud victims awarded in past due to complains of Beneficiaries concern banks defraud beneficiaries through Western Union/MoneyGram/ATM Visa Card and etc,

You are advice to cancel all the transactions you're dealing with banks in name of receiving your fund through Bank wire Transfer/Western Union/MoneyGram/ATM Visa Card and etc, because the World Bank Group in conjunction with International Monetary Fund (IMF) have commissions our service WorldRemit Money Transfer a bill to compensate every Scam victims each with (USD$1.200.000.00). You will be receiving $5,000 dollars in the morning and afternoon till your total compensation fund complete USD$1.200.000.00 Million.

Before you start receiving your Daily payment from us, you're required to pay your mobilized fee $245 dollars and fill out the form below.

Your Receivers Name:_____________________________
Your Home Address:___________________________________
Your Zip Code:___________________________
Your Direct Telephone Number:__________________________

this only our requirement; Immediately we receive your details and your mobilized fee $245 dollars. You will start receiving your daily payment from us within 24 hours the requirement complet without further delay.

We are waiting to be at your service

Mr. Mousa Dawood
WorldRemit Money Transfer
Branch Office Ouagadougou
Burkina Faso.

  Last update: 2020-09-17 00:47    [W:0.049 / U:0.056 seconds]