SubjectHello, Please
--
Dear Friend,

I'm Mr. Scott Donald a Successful business Man dealing with
Exportation, I got your mail contact through search to let you know my
Ugly Situation Am a dying Man here in Los Angeles California Hospital
Bed in (USA), I Lost my Wife and my only Daughter for Covid-19 I'm
dying with same symptoms and more. my Doctor open-up to me that he is
Afraid to tell me my Condition and inside me, I already know that I'm
not going to survive and I can't live alone without my Family on
Earth,

I have a project that I am about to hand over to you. and I already
instructed the Bank to transfer my fund sum of £3,7M GBP to you as to
enable you to give 50% to Charitable Home and take 50% don't think
otherwise and why would anybody send someone you barely know to help
you deliver a message, help me do this for the happiness of my soul
and for God to mercy me and my Family and give Us a good place.

please, do as I said there was someone from your State that I deeply
love so very very much and I miss her so bad I have no means to reach
any Charitable Home there. that is why I go for a personal search of
the Country and State and I got your mail contact through search to
let you know my Bitterness and please, help me is getting Dark I ask
my Doctor to help me keep you notice failure for me to reach you in
person Your urgent Response, here is my Doctor Whats-app Number for
urgent notice +13019692737

Hope To Hear From You. I'm sending this email to you for the second
time yet no response from you. I operate Two Foreign banks, I bank
with Barclays bank of London (BBL) & Bankia S.A. Madrid, Spain(BSA)

My Regards.

Mr. Scott Donald
CEO

  Last update: 2020-07-06 23:35    [W:0.019 / U:0.072 seconds]