Subject

Urgent attention please
Dearest, how are you? I am sorry for intruding your mailbox, but I need to talk to you. I got your email address in my dream and i wonder if it is correct because i emailed you earlier without any response. You should know that my contact to you is by the special grace of God. I am in urgent need of a reliable and reputable person and i believe you are a person of fine repute, hence the revelation of your email to me in the dream.
I am Mrs. Celine Marchand a citizen of France (French). But reside in Burkina Faso for business purposes. I need your collaboration to execute some projects worth € 2.800.000 Euro and it is very urgent as am presently in very critical condition.
Please reply through this email address ( celine88492@gmail.com ) with your full contact information for more private and confidential communication.

Thank you as i wait for your reply.
Mrs. Celine Marchand

  Last update: 2020-07-30 00:07    [W:0.024 / U:0.160 seconds]