SubjectRe: [v2] Documentation: Coccinelle: fix typos and command example

>>> I don't understand the reason for that change...
>
> IOW, your "patch" needs justification and/or explanation. It was missing that info.

I hope that the clarification of the presented questions can result into
relevant information.

>> Is our understanding still incomplete for the support of source code checking parameters
>> by the make script?
>>
>> * Will software analysis be performed in addition to the desired compilation
>> of a source file (according to the selected object file)?
>>
>> * How do you think about to trigger only the generation of analysis results
>> for a single file?
>
> Do I need to remove that line from the patch?

I propose to adjust it another bit.
The desired change agreement might need further communication efforts.

> Feel free to submit patches, not just comments.

Would you like to integrate any more details from the running patch review?

Regards,
Markus

  Last update: 2020-07-01 17:03    [W:0.070 / U:1.868 seconds]