Subjectrseq.2 Restartable Sequences man page updated
Hi Michael,

I took the liberty of updating the rseq.2 man page based on your
last round of comments:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/libs/librseq/librseq.git/tree/doc/man/rseq.2

Soon, rseq support will be integrated into glibc, and the maintainers
there want a stable link to documentation of the rseq system call.
Documentation is pretty much the only remaining blocker for integration
of rseq support into glibc.

Ideally it should land into the man-pages project, but since it's been
more than a year since I heard back from you, I am tempted to host it
myself within the librseq project, even though it's far from ideal for
hosting a kernel system call man page. Unfortunately, I suspect that
hosting it in two locations (librseq and man-pages) will eventually
create much confusion.

Can you look into the updated man page please ? I can do the edits
if you have further feedback.

Thanks,

Mathieu

--
Mathieu Desnoyers
EfficiOS Inc.

  Last update: 2020-06-11 20:24    [W:0.375 / U:0.020 seconds]