SubjectDear Friend, My present internet connection is very slow in case you

Dear Friend, My present internet connection is very slow in case you
received my email in your spam

How are you today?.With due respect to your person and much sincerity
of purpose,Well it is a pleasure to contact you on this regard and i
pray that this will turn out to be everlasting relationship for both
of us. However it's just my urgent need for a Foreign partner that
made me to contact you for this Transaction,I got your contact from
internet, while searching for a reliable someone that I can go into
partnership with. I am Mrs.mcompola, from BURKINA FASO, West
Africa .Presently i work in the Bank as bill and exchange manager.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over fund $5.4 Million
us dollars of one of my Bank clients who died in the collapsing of the
world trade center on september 11th 2001.I have placed this fund to
and escrow account without name of beneficiary.i will use my position
here in the bank to effect a hitch free transfer of the fund to your
bank account and there will be no trace.

I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as my foriegn
partner,50% for me while 10% will be for the expenses that will occur
in this transaction .If you are really interested in my proposal
further details of the Transfer will be forwarded unto you as soon as
I receive your willingness mail for successful transfer.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs.mcompola444@gmail.com

  Last update: 2020-05-27 18:46    [W:0.024 / U:0.104 seconds]