SubjectUrgent Reply,
Dear Friend,
I'm Mr. Scott Donald a Successful business Man. dealing with
Exportation, I got your email contact through search to let you know
my Ugly Situation Am a dying Man here in California Los Angeles
Hospital Bed in (USA), I Lost my Wife and my only Daughter for Corona
virus and my Doctor said to me that i don't have enough time to live
any more, i have a project that am about to handover to you. i have
already instructed the Barclay Bank of London to transfer my fund sum
of £3,7M GBP to you as to enable you give 50% to Charitable Home and
take 50% and i have already given all i have here in America to
Charitable home I also ask my Doctor to help me get to you in case you
did not hear from me again, i want to you see on video very urgent
here is my Doctor Whatsapp Number for urgent notice +13019692737

Hope To Hear From You. i want to see you on Video call very urgent please.
i'm sending this email to you for the second times yet no response from you

Regards

Mr. Scott Donald

  Last update: 2020-05-23 03:03    [W:0.047 / U:1.032 seconds]