SubjectRE: I disabled more compiler warnings..
Date
From: David Laight

I think I've remembered the obvious thing that made it work better.

When a job ends it is important to get a new token from the jobserver
rather than reusing the one to hand.
Otherwise you don't seen the 'abort' marker for ages.

David

Registration No: 1397386 (Wales)

  Last update: 2020-05-12 09:56    [W:0.900 / U:0.228 seconds]