SubjectHello greetings,
Hello greetings, My name is George Andersen, A citizen of America, A
soldier by profession serving in the USA army, I will give more
details of me and my pictures when i hear from you, I came across your
profile today and decided to contact you for a mutual friendship i
wish to stand between us and am interested in getting to know you
better for a private confidential issues i want to disclose to you for
the mutual benefits of both of us and families. Can you please write
to me back so that we can get to know each other better.
Sincerely,
George Andersen

  Last update: 2020-04-24 13:22    [W:0.167 / U:0.024 seconds]